Home Forums Downloads Your Account
LZ Clan: Forums

LZ Clan WebSite :: View topic - abc is trying recruit clan members and players of LZ
  • Forums Index • Search • Usergroups • Profile • Memberlist • Forum FAQ

View next topic
View previous topic
Author
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:38 am Reply with quote Back to top

Well we are up to over 15 ppl now Abc has tryed to recruit in to there clan i noticed a 2 have joined and there banned for good here. This is on top of them stealling are sound pack and chaging it for there use, Playing the maps we do at the same time we have them on rotation. Pretty sad to have to copy and steal from ppl they use to call there freind. Well enough is enough i will now do the same to them we have many abc player coming on are server and i will ask them to join us. And any others that play ABC server will be banned from LZ servers if I dont trust them or know them. Im sure they are recruiting on LZ servers they have been seen before. Hell witchking and turgon emailed vulmac and tryed but he told them to F off. I hear there doing it to other clans and servers to

Last edited by Hammer on Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
SpeedLine

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:01 pm Reply with quote Back to top

what a shame...i thought ABC have more decorum and honor...F them all Wink
Emma-Lyne

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:42 pm Reply with quote Back to top

ABC was good before turgon and his son go with them! Confused by the way ..they tried to know some info about our clan with me..and yes he tried to invited me on his clan! anyway..he told me that all [LZ] are become on abc...and talk on hammer's back..anyway i didnt care less about ABC!! if you want some info Bonnie will explain to you..shes better then me in english..
Hammer
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:13 am Reply with quote Back to top

I ll tell ya a little story when lower asked to be in LZ i told him that he and anyone else join the clan must notify and be out of a clan that there in before i will even talk with them to be a LZ clan member. And he did that then join LZ for a year or so. Then he leaves the clan to go back to ABC and didnt even have the guts to let us know. Just show what class of clan they have to even expecct members that screwed over a clan like turgon and witchdick have and still doing the same. It comes down to jelousy and wanting to have what LZ has for 10 years and we are still here. Also fits a saying i have its not the number of members you have but more the quality . Its one of the reasons why LZ is what it is a good place to play with no crybaby's and asshats.We have a server of winners.. not losers and we have good players not nubs thats why then been banning are players. Cuss we own there server and drive others off. Same thing happened with the scrims we did with abc they will no long play us because we owned then so bad they couldnt even get out of spawn. I was thinking of banning all abc members off LZ but there a few good ppl i know that play here like sir spanky, and 4 others and they have never been asked to join LZ because of honor.
ABC SHOULD LEARN from us and stop coping the maps in rotation and sound packs etc. And be there own idenity clan!! but like DRI they have to copy the best! It's a shame to see alzo go to this level to get members to play and have no control over his clan I use to respect the guy but this isnt the first time ive been disapointed in things he does. Any good clan it starts at the top.. Maybe he will get smart and put out the trash. It Makes me think about what ABC stands for ABSOLUTELY BEGGING CLANERS!!
Its definitely not a botherhood.
Blackletters

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:07 am Reply with quote Back to top

Set up a scrim...loser shuts down his server Shocked
Hammer
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:36 am Reply with quote Back to top

Ha Ha Thats why LZ started a pub server we were only a competition clan but it got to a point we got banned when we played public servers. Now we have a place to play thats why we move players because of the high skill level we would only kill LZ servers. Nobody want to play a server when there getting own by one side. We do are best to keep the skill even.
DeathRex

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:20 am Reply with quote Back to top

ABSOLUTELY BEGGING CLAMMERS!! And you know what kind of clams I'm talking about.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:35 am Reply with quote Back to top

ABC has been a joke in the community for as long I've been around...forever
Buncha lil girls who ban anyone who can out shoot there members.
Back in my etpro day's we use to torture those beaches.
FashionHair
Clan Member
Clan Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:10 am Reply with quote Back to top

That_sucks.Never_played_their_server.

Sounds_impish_to_me.

Ban_them_all.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:36 pm Reply with quote Back to top

ABC is a bunch of noobs. I was raping their server a few weeks ago, and was banned because I kept killing alzo and the rest of them. They don't realize bots make you soft, back several years ago ABC used to actually have some talented players, they don't know what one looks like anymore.

LZ has been a very consistent place to play over the years, especially now with there being very few options for non bot servers these days. They respect a player with skill, and have a very high standard of dealing with players. Smile
Keep up the awesome work LZ, hope to play here for years to come. Very Happy
SpeedLine

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:26 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Pyrestar wrote:
ABC is a bunch of noobs. I was raping their server a few weeks ago, and was banned because I kept killing alzo and the rest of them. They don't realize bots make you soft, back several years ago ABC used to actually have some talented players, they don't know what one looks like anymore.

LZ has been a very consistent place to play over the years, especially now with there being very few options for non bot servers these days. They respect a player with skill, and have a very high standard of dealing with players. Smile
Keep up the awesome work LZ, hope to play here for years to come. Very Happy

nice words Pyrestar
brainmuffin
VIP
VIP

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:09 am Reply with quote Back to top

Ok, I need to find time to play again, knock the rust off and then go rape an ABC server. Anyone want to borrow two kids for the next 3 months????
VULMAC
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:26 am Reply with quote Back to top

Yes Hammer I confirm, they tried to contact me for me to join their clan of ****.
it is clear that I said no!
the LZ are my family and I would not leave for anything my family!

I would put off anyone who is part of ABC!

****'em all!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:36 am Reply with quote Back to top

ROFL Vully...tell 'em!
VULMAC
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:40 am Reply with quote Back to top

One more thing about Turgon and his Son.
At first,they were my friends, but I soon realized that they were deceitful, they thought only of them, they have no honor, they are idiots!
I have nothing to do with them!
regarding the clan ABC, long time ago, it was a respect for other clan like us, they were friend of the LZ but soon realized they were the ****! They wanted us from evil!
they do not have respect and friendship for others,
so I would not hesitate to banish forever the Member of ABC if they come back to LZ server!

View next topic
View previous topic